Tuesday, June 23, 2009

From CoCo to Chanel - What a life change

少女香奈兒:由低下階層,到上流社會,名設計師,魅力釋放

<a href="http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?vid=8634604a-f016-45fa-b979-17dffc32002c" target="_new" title="Water bird"> Video: 少女香奈兒</a>

The Captain has recently watched the life story of CoCo, who later became one of most well-known household names - Chanel.

It was a good story, even though i am not sure how much of it is real (you know movies). But undoubtedly it was encourgaing and inspiring. The from-below-to-the-top storyline surely motivates a lot of hearts to work their way up to achieve their goals. I am definitely one of them.

You never know what is going to happen with Fly. It might be a world brand someday, it might be a top local company. Either way, i am just going to bring out the best products for consumers, my community and people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! I will hit you back!