Sunday, June 19, 2011

adizero Crazy Light

I am sorry i was gonna do a report on my test-runs of these fantastic adizero Crazy Light but i really have no time writing it. Personally, when i see those reports of test-runs of sneakers on the Internet, first things come up on my mind are 'are they athletes?', 'do they play competitively on a regular basis?', 'what are their experiences of wearing shoes?', etc.

We need these details and backgrounds to thoroughly understand the results given by the test runners. From my experiences reading those reports online, we certainly have to analyze the credibility and accountability of their insights.
That said, i know i have to come up with a complete test-run report to back up what i say, next time i will do one! Last but not least, these adizero Crazy Light aren't bad at all, worth trying!

1 comment:

  1. I've seen some of the "light grey green" crazy lights look like yours but on some the mesh looks lighter, the same color as the rest of the shoe. Do you know if they are different or the different cameras just make them look differently.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I will hit you back!