Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2009 Shoutouts

What's up everyone?

2009 is coming to an end and i just wanted to express my greatest gratitude to all of you for your support and encouragement throughout the year!

I have got a lot of shoutouts to make so i am hoping i won't miss any!

- My photographer Brian C@The Fly Squad
- My junior designer Berlize@The Fly Squad
- My junior designer Xavier Siu@The Fly Squad
- Focus Magazine
- HKIE Corps of HK Salvation Army
- Matt 'The Tank' Au
- Alex 'Quiet Storm' Lau@SeeSharp Productions
- Jenny 'Baby J' Tran@The Fly Squad
- Princess Kavi
- Caroline@Melbourne Music Academy
- So Hung Tak
- Steph 'Princess Pop'@Global Gambits
- SR 'Big Fish'@Global Gambits
- Circle Marketing

and many more.......

Next year, 2010, i am not greedy just hoping Fly is going to be bigger than this year.

Once again, thank you so much for your support and it would be great if you could suggest your friends to become fans of Fly Clothing! www.facebook.com/FlyClothing

Happy New Year, wish you a prosperous and joyful year and much love for 2010!

Let me take a bow to you all!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! I will hit you back!